INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ESTABLISHED IN Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), it is reported expressly, precisely and unequivocal, both to the recipients of the service and to the competent bodies, of the following aspects related to the service provider of the information society:
|CART||Identify your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Save category information to speed up page loading.|
|COMPARE||Not used. Save items for comparison.|
|CURRENCY||Save your preferred currency.|
|CUSTOMER||User identifier, encrypted.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||Indicates that you are logged in.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||Group to which the user belongs, encrypted.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Identifies the customer segment.|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||Indicates whether the cache is enabled or not|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows you to edit your orders|
|LAST_CATEGORY||Last category visited|
|LAST_PRODUCT||Last visited product|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates if a new message has been received|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your shopping cart and visit history.|
|POLL||Not used. ID of the polls you have recently voted on.|
|POLLN||Not used. Information on which polls you have voted on ..|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||Not used. Recently purchased products|
|STF||Not used. Information about products recommended to friends by email|
|STORE||Language selected to view the store.|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||Indicates if the user allows saving cookies|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||List of recently visited products|
|WISHLIST||Not used. Wish list, encrypted|
|WISHLIST_CNT||Not used. Number of products in your wish list.|
|Google Analytics||Please visit http://www.google.com / intl / en / policies / privacy / to obtain complete information about Google Analytics cookies|
What are cookies ?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Although many people do not know it, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is not a cookie ?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan , nor a worm, nor spam , nor spyware , nor does it open pop-up windows < / i>.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not appear you realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Cookies : They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Cookies for analysis: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Cookies : They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own cookies and those of third parties?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies ?
To understand the scope of disabling cookies , we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook , Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account , or My profile or My orders . li >
- Stores online : It will be impossible for you to make purchases online , they will have to be by phone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon that appears on the top right. li >
- You will see different sections, click the option Show options advanced .
- Go to Privacy , Content settings .
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search for cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookies settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies , you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking that want to perform.
To access the cookies configuration of the browser for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.